IGARASHI Tetsuya, Ph.D.
My special field is school psychology. School psychology is the study which aims to help solutions for problems in school life. I am interested in particular about individual or environmental characteristics that school refusal is hard to happen.
- Igarashi T. (2011) Children's Tendency to be Absent From School and Their School-Life Skills: Transition From Elementary to Junior High School. The Japanese Journal of Educational Psychology, 59, 64-76. (in Japanese)
- Igarashi T. (2011) The Relationship between Changes in School-Life Skills and the Tendency of School Non-Attendance among Elementary and Junior High School Students in One School Year. Japanese Journal of School Psychology, 11, 29-44. (in Japanese)
- Igarashi T., & Sugimoto K.(Eds.) (2012) Gakkou de Kininaru Kodomo no Sain (Notable Signature of the Child at School). Shounen Shashin Shinbunsha. (in Japanese)
- Shoji S., Sugimoto K., & Igarashi T(Eds.) (2015) Jirei kara Manabu Jidou Seito eno Shidou to Enjo (Student Guidance and Support: Learning through Cases at School).2nd ed. Nakanishiya Shuppan. (in Japanese)
- Igarashi T. (2015) Elementary and Junior High School Students’ Tendency to be Absent from School and Sense of Obligation to Go to School: School and Psychological Adjustment. Japanese Journal of School Psychology,15, 43-58． (in Japanese)